Latest Press Release
- Launched the third edition of MAX Design Awards Tuesday, February 28, 2017
MAX the country's largest International fashion brand, recently launched the third edition of MAX Design Awards.After receiving tremendous response from across, over the last two years, MAX is geared up for its third edition to provide a platform for fashion designing students to unleash their creativity and connect with the world of fashion. The contest which was made open in January 2017 ended in February 2017 and within a month it received thunderous registrations with over 300 entries pan India.
- Aditi Govitrikar with Viveck Shettyy on FM Rainbow 107.1 Saturday, February 25, 2017
It was glamour, grit and glitter at its very best as former Mrs World, Aditi Govitrikar took centre stage as the special guest on FM Rainbow's "Celebrating Life" with Viveck Shettyy.
- Benny Dayal & Neeti Mohan gear up to groove on Royal Stag Barrel Select MTV Unplugged season 6 Friday, January 27, 2017
Get ready to groove with Benny Dayal & Neeti Mohan on the biggest ever season of Royal Stag Barrel Select MTV Unplugged. Benny Dayal & Neeti Mohan on 3rd episode of biggest ever season of Royal Stag Barrel Select MTV Unplugged
- Madhoo with Viveck Shettyy on FM Rainbow 107.1 Saturday, January 21, 2017
The Riveting and Ravishing Madhoo of ' Roja 'was the special guest on " Celebrating Life with FM Rainbow " anchored by the multi faceted Viveck Shettyy.
- ALBUS ATRUM '16 by BVSP opens to a full house Monday, August 01, 2016
Reputed photographer , Padmashri Raghu Rai and Shri Patangrao Kadam, former Cabinet Minister, Government of Maharashtra and ace lensman Avinash Gowariker did the honours for ALBUS ATRUM '16 , an exclusive photography exhibition,organised by Bharati Vidyapeeth School of Photography( BVSP) as it opened to a packed gathering at Nehru Centre Art Gallery , with the creme de la creme from all walks of life in attendance.
- The rise and rise of Ayesha Dharker Friday, July 01, 2016
Some would go so far as to say that in the landmark year when Britain’s Royal Shakespeare Company is marking the 400th death anniversary of William Shakespeare, the Indian actress Ayesha Dharker has won "the equivalent of a Nobel Prize in her field".
- CGSI taking consumer awareness to the next level through consumer camps Sunday, March 01, 2015
The Consumer Guidance Society of India (CGSI), the torch bearer of the consumer movement in India , is leaving no stone unturned to take consumer awareness to the next level in India , through its well organised , dynamic consumer camps . CGSI organized a consumer Grievance Redressal Camp at Shrikrishna Mandir Hall, Borivali on 1st March to reach out to a wider section of consumers in suburban Mumbai.
- RBK Global School, Bhayander holds Free Medical Camp Sunday, March 01, 2015
RBK Global School, Bhayander organized a Free Medical Camp at their premises on Sunday 1 March 2015
- Wagh Bakri Tea Group brand film clicks the right chord with warmth Wednesday, February 25, 2015
On 26th January 2015, Republic Day of India, Wagh Bakri has launched its new 4-min TVC across 10+ leading channels. It was a guerrilla plan to target news channels that would be covering Barack Obama's visit that day and attracting maximum viewership.
- Diandra is a strong contender for Bigg Boss Season 8 Tuesday, November 04, 2014
‘Diandra Soares is a strong contender for Bigg Boss Season 8,’ says the recently eliminated Minissha