Latest Press Release
- Stepping up with Kunal Rawal’s desi twist Thursday, March 28, 2013
Kunal Rawal has set his sights on offering footwear like loafers, boots, formal toes in prints, Kolhapuris and everything in between
- ‘Bombay Talkies’ Trailer To Release At 6pm Today Monday, March 25, 2013
Viacom 18 Motion Pictures and Flying Unicorn have done just that with ‘Bombay Talkies’ - a 80 minute film that is the amalgamation of four 20-minute short films directed by four directors - the trailer of which is all set to release at 6pm today.
- IKA Championship - resounding success Thursday, October 11, 2012
The International Kurash association (IKA) national championship recently held at Ahmednagar was an overwhelming success with over 950 participants from all over India.
- Look's like Victoria's Secret is out! Thursday, August 30, 2012
News is in that Victoria's Secret Angels like Doutzen Kroes and Miranda Kerr swear by coconut based hair oil to keep their hair lustrous. They said that the easiest way to ensure their hair is healthy and gorgeous is to use coconut based hair oil
- Apeejay Stya University organizes orientation programme for academic year 2012-13 Thursday, August 30, 2012
Apeejay Stya University (ASU), India's first Liberal Arts & Meta University, on Tuesday started its five-day orientation programme for the academic year 2012-13 at its campus in Gurgaon.
- Hindus want water supply of poor Gypsy families restored in Bulgaria Sunday, August 26, 2012
Hindus have asked Bulgaria to immediately restore the water supply of "Byalata Prast" Roma (Gypsy) settlement in the northeastern Bulgarian city of Shumen, which was reportedly cut-off.
- Hindu statesman Zed welcomed at "Eid al-Fitr" celebrations in Nevada Saturday, August 25, 2012
In a remarkable interfaith gesture, Muslims welcomed Hindu statesman Rajan Zed to their "Eid al-Fitr" celebrations in Sparks (Nevada, USA).
- Hidesign Launches Autumn-Winter 2012 Thursday, August 23, 2012
Hidesign presents its luxurious Autumn/Winter 2012-2013 AD Campaign, Lady Godiva. The campaign conveys the power and elegance of a woman as she carries her Hidesign bag. The campaign captures the bare and sensuous beauty of handcrafted leather.
- Crossword launches Yasmeen Premji's first book 'Days of Gold & Sepia' Thursday, August 23, 2012
Crossword - India's leading lifestyle bookstore, hosted the launch of Yasmeen Premjee's book 'Days of Gold & Sepia' today. Formerly functioning as an assistant editor for leading interior magazines, this is Yasmeen Premji's first book.
- KAYS JEWELS Presents 'Ambe Ambalike Collection' at the IIJW 2012 at the IIJW 2012 Thursday, August 23, 2012
Kay's added glitz and glamour on the ramp at the India International Jewellery Week with an exquisite new style of jewellery called the 'Ambe Ambalike Collection'. Presenting a stunning collection of traditional jewellery that revealed the rich heritage of India, the show was a vision of glory that paid ode to the undying essence and beauty of womenhood.